Fri, Jul 19|
Spirit Wind Ridge Farm
"Moonlight Mystic" - A Transformative Painting and Intentional Creativity Womens Retreat
Join us for a weekend of intentional creativity with Madhavi Devi. This weekend retreat for women is an exploration of our own inner divine expressed through painting (acrylic) on canvas using the intuitive, meditative style of Intentional Creativity.
Time & Location
Jul 19, 2019, 7:00 PM – Jul 21, 2019, 5:00 PM
Spirit Wind Ridge Farm, 33407 Smith Road, Saint Helens, OR, USA
Holiday Cheer & Creative Fun
Awaken your feminine powers of intuition, creativity and embodiment in this transformative painting retreat. Using the Intentional Creativity® methods, you will bring to life a unique image that reflects the core essence of your soul. From a sacred space and place of intention, you will be guided to delve into your innermost sanctuary of the soul, to listen to her voice, and to access information you didn’t know that you know.
Your weekend retreat includes:
- Sacred ceremony blessings from 6-9pm on Friday
- Saturday and Sunday class program 10am - 6pm
- “Intuitive, meditation” to allow your inner voice to manifest on the canvas (not plan how the painting will look, or how it should be)
- Demonstrated techniques to help you paint your vision
- Private contemplation time and space on a beautiful 20 acre farm
- Unrestricted creative freedom, rest and sharing fellowship with other women
- Daily light breakfasts, hearty organic lunches and delicious treats
- Sound healing sessions using Tibetan sound bowls
- All art supplies and materials
- A personal and meaningful image on canvas to take home
No painting experience is needed, and all levels of experience are welcome. Bring your open heart and your sense of adventure to these illuminating and uniquely life-altering empowering experiences.
About Madhavi Devi: Madhavi has specialized training in creative arts education using the Intentional Creativity® Methods, established by maestra Shiloh Sophia, offering transformational painting experiences using intuitive methods for revelatory self-discovery, personal development, release of limiting beliefs and healing. A creative muse, visual artist, electronic musician, harpist, and meditative sound painter, she produces and performs music and art with intention towards supernal inner growth and development, composing inspiring sound-spaces and artworks reflective of mystical vibrations and light from the center of being. Learn more at www.madhavidevi.com
Jul 19th Intentional Creativit$750.00