- You will be able to choose your own spot, first come first served.
- Compost toilets are available on the property.
- There is currently no outdoor shower available onsite, but plenty of water and multiple hand washing stations available.
- We will likely have fires going both nights. Please bring your own chair.
- Tea and well water will be provided all weekend and some snacks may be available, but plan to bring your own meals for both days. Bring a cooler if you need to keep anything chilled.
- A small propane burner and BBQ are available for cooking on request.
- Car camping is permitted, but due to limited space no RVs or camping trailers are allowed. Truck campers are allowed.
- ABSOLUTELY NO FIRES AT CAMP SPOTS - or smoking. We will have a fire in the firepit to enjoy.
- Bring plenty of extra layers as it can get both chilly and hot. Bring more blankets than you think you need.
IF YOU PLAN TO CAMP FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHTS, PLEASE MARK A QUANTITY OF "2"